Saturday, April 14, 2007

a true African experience..

Hello Everyone,
We have finally had an "african experience" as so many people have put it. We would tell you what it is but we all agreed that it would be a much better story if we told it in person. So when we get back be sure to ask us about it..because we could never express how it really went, just on computer. I know some of you are thinking skydiving but dont worry parents, if thats what it was you would have known about it.
Please continue to pray, we really appreciate it!!!
-Elyse,Elysia and Wells

4 comments:

KCS Africa2007 said...

Hi
sounds very exciting and entriguing, I can't wait to hear about it. I am also very glad it wasn't skydiving, or you would have been in big trouble!!!!!! Whatever it was I'm glad you are all in one piece. Africa is such a cool place isn't it!! I will continue to pray for you, you really blessed and I'm so glad you are all taking advantage of this experience.
love you
Mom Bishop

Anonymous said...

After the many experiences our team had, reading that you have just now had a truly African experience truly has me intrigued! I can hardly wait to hear what it was! May God continue to watch over you. :)

Anonymous said...

I bet that it had something to do with PYgmies.

Anonymous said...

I think I know what it is...I believe it's probably a "South African" exerience. I know a fair few S.A. citizens, both friends and relatives and my guess is the experience is in keeping with what S.A. is known for.......I'm sure we'll hear the details when you are home. In the meantime, I'll keep praying for your protection. So glad you didn't travel the friendly skies via parachute :-) Best to keep your feet on the ground Wells...with the way you lose stuff, you'd probably lose your rip cord! (ha ha ha);-)
Love you,
Mama Dearborn